So I spent a little while looking through all my cookbooks today to plan for the party faire this weekend. And I have to say that my family rocks. On both sides. I have a family cookbook from both sides of my family that have fantastic recipes and old favorites from years gone by. What a treasure! I'm very grateful to those who took the time to put those together for their younger generations to enjoy.
As for the baby-watch, I'm still very fatigued. Sleeping for the majority of each day and trying to feed myself and baby sufficiently when I'm awake. I gave up on trying to follow the book's prescribed diet. As one of my friends said, it's "enough to feed a football player". So I'm just trying to eat as healthy as possible on the limited portions my stomach will tolerate right now. Only two more weeks til the 2nd trimester...I can make it!
Anybody else starting to feel the holiday calendar crunch? Ours is getting a bit full! I love it when that happens, though. It means we're blessed with many friends and family to spend time with.
Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment