Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Wiggle wiggled!

I felt the baby move for the first time yesterday morning! It was so cool! Weird, too, but definitely cool.

12 more days until the day we find out whether we will be having a masculine or a feminine child. If it's a girl, I've got to get cracking on picking out a name! A. got to choose the boy name, so I get to pick the girl name if it's a girl. I have a few favorites that I'm still playing with.


I finally started to get more energy about a week ago, and I'm starting to feel more like myself again. It feels so good to have the energy to do things again. I'm grateful for that.

Otherwise, A. and I have been good. We started a bible study together on Saturday mornings a couple of weeks ago, and so far, it has been really good for me. Already, the Lord is scouring me out and working toward setting me free in a few places that I was hoping for, and it's awesome.

We enjoyed a couple of ice days last week where A. didn't have to go into the office, and now the weather is back in the 60s again. I love Texas weather, and I am SO looking forward to spring and summer. I love the heat, and I am dying for some!

Then we celebrated with a couple of our dear friends at their wedding shower on Saturday. I have been unofficially/offically appointed as her wedding coordinator (not in any professional capacity...but I'll be the go-to girl on all the details for the big day). I'm so excited that my sweet friend has given me this honor, and I can't wait to help her and be a part of this important event in her life!

That's about it for now. God is good, and I'm understanding Him and growing closer to Him little by little each day. I love that. I hope I get to enjoy this season for a while.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment